SuperDeker Supports Hockey Association and Teams
We are a firm believer as members of the community to encourage the future. Many teams and associations have this same mindset. Our mission is to help your mission grow. Therefore, we have created an association program to assist in fund raising for hockey teams and associations, while additionally providing a discount for the purchaser.
Fundraising and Discount Program
SuperDeker will provide a specific code to each team/association where their members can receive a $25 discount. Additionally, their team/association will receive a $25 donation for every SuperDeker purchased with our code. It’s our way of saying thank you.
There are no fees or commitments, we just need to register your team/association and provide you a unique code.
According to Ty Gretzky - Founder, Gretzky Hockey School, “SuperDeker is the best off-ice training system we’ve seen. We use it at all of our schools to build stick handling skills, because players can’t be on the ice all day. They are very popular, players are constantly lined up to use them and compete against each other.”
If you’d like to provide this opportunity to your team or association, click here.
If you already have your code and need media assets (logos, images, etc.), click here.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The association will be provided a code valid for 60 days from issue, to be used exclusively on www.superdeker.ca
2. The unique code will provide for $25 off purchase of a SuperDeker board for the buyer and a $25 donation to the association.
3. The association may promote code in any way to their community except broadcast online (i.e., may promote thru a group on social platforms, but may not to the general public).
4. After 60 days of the code being made available, SuperDeker will reconcile and report the number of times code was used, and write check to association for $25 for each valid use. Once reconciled after the 60 day window, it is understood that SuperDeker will not owe association any additional funds.
5. The association understands that the use of SuperDeker logos and assets are property of SuperDeker and only to be used for current promotion. Associations may choose to keep links to www.superdeker.ca on association website, and SuperDeker reserves the right to use the association name and links online as well on the association page.