INTERACTIVE, GLOW IN THE DARK, OFF ICE HOCKEY TRAINING PUCK
Introducing the SuperDeker GlowPuck! This fun and interactive hockey training puck glows in the dark so you can keep working on your stickhandling skills all night long!
- Glow in the dark technology makes stickhandling fun in the dark!
- Practice head up hockey with this bright glowing hockey puck!
- Regulation weight & size feels just like a real hockey puck, so you are developing critical puck handling skills without paying for extra ice time.
- Specifically designed with the same patented sensing technology used in our ePuck and ePuck Max that is integrated with SuperDeker's subsurface sensors.
- The ePuck is the only puck that works with the SuperDeker advance stickhandling system, helping you work on your puck handling skills with your SuperDeker at home training aid.
NOTE: Before use, please place in the sunlight (minimum 10 minutes) or under a light bulb (minimum 20 minutes). GlowPuck will glow for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Disclaimer: the GlowPuck is not a safety device and intended for use on the SuperDeker board only.
Shopping from the USA?
Q: What is included in the SuperDeker box?
A: When you buy a SuperDeker it comes with:
- One (1) SuperDeker Ice Surface
- One (1) ePuck
- Two (2) Rebounder Bands
- One (1) Bottle of Zero-Friction Ice Spray
- One (1) Power Cable
- One (1) Instruction sheet
- Two (2) Rebounder bars
- Four (4) Rebounder bar pegs
You can purchase extra accessories on our website.
Q: What are the specifications of the game?
A: Playing Dimensions: 67" long, 28.5" wide, 7/8" thick.
Power: Input 100-240 VAC - 50/60 HZ Output: 5V, 1000mA, FCC approved, UL approved.
Q: What are the dimensions of the box?
A: The box is about 22 pounds and the dimensions are 40" x 30" x 3".
Q: When shipped, does the package have a picture on the outside, or is it a plain brown box? Trying not to give away the product inside.
A: The SuperDeker ships in a brown cardboard box. It does not have a picture but does say SuperDeker on the outsize of the box.
Q: What is the warranty on the SuperDeker?
A: There is a 30-day warranty on the physical product, and a 270-day warranty on any electrical issues.
Q: Concerned about durability... can the device, internal lights, etc., handle the weight if someone accidentally steps on the playing surface?
A: The SuperDeker polycarbonate surface is very durable. It is designed to handle repeated stick handling. We do not recommend standing or stepping on the SuperDeker, especially over the lights, however, accidental stepping on the board should not cause problems.
Q: How many and what type of batteries does it require?
A: SuperDeker Advanced Training System does not take batteries. It is a plug in unit.
Read more FAQs on our Frequently Asked Questions page.