The Glowing Off ice hockey passing trainer aid
Introducing the SuperDeker GlowBands! Now you can keep working on your stickhandling skills all night long! Just like the yellow Rebounder Bands, they provide fast, crisp pass-back action.
- The glowing rebounder bands are made with a high density silicone rubber.
- Each package comes with two glow in the dark rebounder bands.
- Glow in the dark technology makes stickhandling fun in the dark!
- Practice heads up hockey when paired with the SuperDeker Glowpuck!
- Rebounder bands fit around the two metal pegs on each end of the SuperDeker to allow players to practice passing the puck over targets and receiving the puck.
- With a flat, firm, pass … the puck will rebound cleanly off the bands.
NOTE: Before use, please place in the sunlight or under a light bulb (minimum 20 minutes). Bands will glow for approximately 15 minutes in complete darkness.
Disclaimer: the GlowBands are not a safety device and intended for use on the SuperDeker board only.
Shopping from the USA?
Q: What is included in the SuperDeker box?
A: When you buy a SuperDeker it comes with:
- One (1) SuperDeker Ice Surface
- One (1) ePuck
- Two (2) Rebounder Bands
- One (1) Bottle of Zero-Friction Ice Spray
- One (1) Power Cable
- One (1) Instruction sheet
- Two (2) Rebounder bars
- Four (4) Rebounder bar pegs
You can purchase extra accessories on our website.
Q: What are the specifications of the game?
A: Playing Dimensions: 67" long, 28.5" wide, 7/8" thick.
Power: Input 100-240 VAC - 50/60 HZ Output: 5V, 1000mA, FCC approved, UL approved.
Q: What are the dimensions of the box?
A: The box is about 22 pounds and the dimensions are 40" x 30" x 3".
Q: When shipped, does the package have a picture on the outside, or is it a plain brown box? Trying not to give away the product inside.
A: The SuperDeker ships in a brown cardboard box. It does not have a picture but does say SuperDeker on the outsize of the box.
Q: What is the warranty on the SuperDeker?
A: There is a 30-day warranty on the physical product, and a 270-day warranty on any electrical issues.
Q: Concerned about durability... can the device, internal lights, etc., handle the weight if someone accidentally steps on the playing surface?
A: The SuperDeker polycarbonate surface is very durable. It is designed to handle repeated stick handling. We do not recommend standing or stepping on the SuperDeker, especially over the lights, however, accidental stepping on the board should not cause problems.
Q: How many and what type of batteries does it require?
A: SuperDeker Advanced Training System does not take batteries. It is a plug in unit.
Read more FAQs on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Thank’s all gpod