Interactive, off ice hockey training puck
Let's face it, ice time is expensive and hard to get. Players need an engaging way to develop their puck handling skills while away from the ice at home.
- Regulation weight & size feels just like a real hockey puck, so you are developing critical puck handling skills without paying for extra ice time.
- Its patented sensing technology is integrated with SuperDeker's subsurface sensors so you can:
- develop precise puck placement skills since the sensors are triggered only if the ePuck passes directly over, or very near, the SuperDeker board sensors
- track your improved puck handling skills over time. Every time the ePuck passes over a sensor on the board, the integrated scoreboard adds a point to your score. With routine practice, you will see your scores consistently improve. Try downloading our 21-day training program here and track your own performance over time.
- The ePuck is the only puck that works with the SuperDeker advance stickhandling system, helping you work on your puck handling skills with your SuperDeker at home training aid.
Shopping from the USA?
Q: What is included in the SuperDeker box?
A: When you buy a SuperDeker it comes with:
- One (1) SuperDeker Ice Surface
- One (1) ePuck
- Two (2) Rebounder Bands
- One (1) Bottle of Zero-Friction Ice Spray
- One (1) Power Cable
- One (1) Instruction sheet
- Two (2) Rebounder bars
- Four (4) Rebounder bar pegs
You can purchase extra accessories on our website.
Q: What are the specifications of the game?
A: Playing Dimensions: 67" long, 28.5" wide, 7/8" thick.
Power: Input 100-240 VAC - 50/60 HZ Output: 5V, 1000mA, FCC approved, UL approved.
Q: What are the dimensions of the box?
A: The box is about 22 pounds and the dimensions are 40" x 30" x 3".
Q: When shipped, does the package have a picture on the outside, or is it a plain brown box? Trying not to give away the product inside.
A: The SuperDeker ships in a brown cardboard box. It does not have a picture but does say SuperDeker on the outsize of the box.
Q: What is the warranty on the SuperDeker?
A: There is a 30-day warranty on the physical product, and a 270-day warranty on any electrical issues.
Q: Concerned about durability... can the device, internal lights, etc., handle the weight if someone accidentally steps on the playing surface?
A: The SuperDeker polycarbonate surface is very durable. It is designed to handle repeated stick handling. We do not recommend standing or stepping on the SuperDeker, especially over the lights, however, accidental stepping on the board should not cause problems.
Q: How many and what type of batteries does it require?
A: SuperDeker Advanced Training System does not take batteries. It is a plug in unit.
Read more FAQs on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
ePuck - Regulation Weight (5.5oz)
Great for hand eye coordination!
If I could give more than 5 stars i would
My 6th year defenseman LOVES his Super Deker! He practices daily with it and has shown lots of improvement in his patience, stick and puck handling, and passing/receiving skills! So glad we invested in this little at home tool that also fits nicely in our small living space and packs up easily when not in use!